Fuel System Service
Visit Our ASE Certified Technicians at: 1820 SW Bayshore Blvd. Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984
Phone : 772-871-1111
To keep your vehicle operating at its peak, the fuel system must be maintained through periodic maintenance.
Dirt, carbon deposits and resins are formed in your vehicle’s fuel systems, Lack of or poor performance.
- Clean fuel injectors or install new quality filters if required
- Clean throttle body air intake
- Inspect fuel lines, check for leaks, replace if required
- Pressure test fuel pump and replace if required
- Inspect pressure regulator, vacuum line, and all connections
- Decarbonize intake manifold, intake, and exhaust valves
- Decarbonize combustion chamber and pistons
- Run an exhaust emissions test
Visit Bayshore Tire & Service Center for all of your vehicle