Auto Inspection Cheklist
By allowing your vehicle to be inspected by our mechanics at Bayshore Tire & Service Center each month, can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
What is the service
Our complimentary 29 point inspection is performed by knowledgeable, experienced ASE Certified Technicians.
Why is the Auto Inspection service recommended?
We provide a comprehensive thorough inspection of all of your vehicle components for peace of mind driving
How does our service help?
The 29 point Auto inspection involves checking battery and charging system, check all belts and hoses, check tire tread depth and air pressure, steering, suspensions and brake systems, all fluid levels and conditions, etc.
Our associates will review the results of the inspection with you and answer any questions you have to ensure you understand the findings and recommendations, if applicable.
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
- Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32″ remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.
Have your vehicle checked at every oil change so you are alerted to any changes to your vehicle’s condition.
Bayshore Tire & Service Center offers quality Auto Repair and Maintenance Service in Port Saint Lucie, FL
If you are in the Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas, contact Bayshore Tire & Service Center today to schedule an appointment. We value our local customers and strive to provide quality service that exceeds your expectations. Bayshore Tire & Service Center is thrilled to be your number one choice for all of your auto repair services and maintenance needs in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas.