AUTO ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
Save on Auto Electrical Systems service at Bayshore Tire & Service Center in Port St Lucie, FL.
Bayshore Tire Service Center has premium auto repair services in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas and can answer or repair your auto electrical systems and alternator. From servicing your auto electrical system to replacing the tires on your vehicle, Bayshore Tire & Service Center provide certified auto repair service by Goodyear Tire & Service Network and AAA Approved Auto Repair. Our Auto Service Center is equipped to service your car or light truck.
The auto electrical system is a complex set of wiring throughout your vehicle that controls the lighting system, audio and automatic starting among other electrical functions.
WHEN SHOULD I SERVICE MY ELECTRICAL SYSTEM?If one of these specific components is in need of repair or replacement, it should be handled by a certified tech. Check-ups generally begin with the battery, If your vehicle won’t start, it’s likely there is a fault with the electrical contact to the battery. Frequently turning the engine on and off, for short car trips can wear this mechanism quickly. At Bayshore Tire Service Center, we can help you with:
- Auto-electric (alternators, lighting, starters)
- Battery replacement
- Electronic components
- Engine tuning
At Bayshore Tire & Service Center we have certified techs with the expertise and experience required to repair your auto electrical components
HOW DO I KNOW I NEED MY VEHICLE’S ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CHECKED?
- Your vehicle won’t start—you turn your key and hear clicking or no sound at all
- Interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- Your headlights dim while you’re traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop
CHECKING THE STARTER MEANS:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Checking positioning bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Examination, to examine the quantity of electricity needed to turn the engine over the engine over.
INSPECTING THE ALTERNATOR MEANS:
- Performing an overall visual inspection
- Checking the drive belt
- Inspecting the installing brackets
- Testing electrical hookups
- A charging system examination to make sure the alternator current and voltage are to manufacturer’s requirements
Bayshore Tire & Service Center Auto Electrical Systems and Alternator Repair in Port Saint Lucie, FL
Our auto repair Techs at Bayshore Tire Service Center are happy to answer all of your auto electrical system and alternator questions in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas. Call and schedule your next automotive electrical systems and alternator inspection or auto repair service in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Bayshore Tire & Service Center is your trusted source for all of your automotive service and tire needs.
- Tire Installation
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Battery Replacement
- Oil Change
- Brake Service
- Engine Repair
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Service
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Filter Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Auto Preventive Maintenance
- Muffler Repair
- Fluid Check
- Auto Air Conditioning Service
- Fleet Management
- Trailer Service