29-POINT CAR INSPECTION
Stay safe and save your money by allowing our ASE certified master technicians provides our 29-Point Car Inspection for your vehicle.
Get the most out of your vehicle and protect your investment. At Bayshore Tire & Service Center we provide a routine 29-point car inspection for your vehicle with every oil change to save you costly repairs and prevents mechanical problems. From servicing your vehicle to replacing the tires, Bayshore Tire & Service Center provide certified auto repair service by Goodyear Tire & Service Network and AAA Approved Auto Repair. Our Auto Service Center is equipped to service your car or light truck.
WHY ARE CAR INSPECTIONS IMPORTANT?
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE MY CAR INSPECTED?
29-POINT CAR INSPECTION SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
- Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Inspect and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, Coolant
- Check filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32″ remaining tread.)
- Check all Lights
- Check wiper blades
- Check brake pads
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
Bayshore Tire Service Center offers quality Auto Repair and Car Inspection Service in Port Saint Lucie, FL
If you are in the Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas, contact Bayshore Tire Service Center today to schedule an appointment. We value our local customers and strive to provide quality service that exceeds your expectations. Bayshore Tire Service Center is thrilled to be your number one choice for all of your auto repair services and maintenance needs in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas.
- Tire Installation
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Battery Replacement
- Oil Change
- Brake Service
- Engine Repair
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Service
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Filter Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Auto Preventive Maintenance
- Muffler Repair
- Fluid Check
- Auto Air Conditioning Service
- Fleet Management
- Trailer Service