Save on Tune-Up Service at Bayshore Tire & Service Center in Port St Lucie, FL.
A well tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy and produces the lowest level of emissions. Certified Techs at Bayshore Tire & Service Center will keep your engine tuned in order to contribute to the overall efficiency of the engine and emissions systems. You vehicle requires a regular tune-up for optimal performance and efficiency. Our mechanics at Bayshore Tire & Service Center in Port Saint Lucie, FL can perform preventative maintenance, including tune-ups on your vehicle. Most vehicles need a tune-up every 30,000 miles. Bayshore Tire & Service Center provides quality, affordable tune-ups, as well as auto repair services in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas.
WHY TUNE-UP SERVICE IS NECESSARYToday’s engines are highly advanced and difficult to troubleshoot. That’s why the experts at Bayshore Tire & Service Center use sophisticated engine diagnostic equipment and vehicle computer data to pinpoint hidden problems and worn parts.
A TYPICAL TUNE-UP SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Inspection the spark plugs on a regular basis to prevent them from seizing inside the engine.
- The typical replacement interval for spark plugs ranges from 50,000 to 160,000 kilometers, but it varies based on spark plug and vehicle type.
- Replace any other ignition system and/or emissions system parts as needed/recommended.
- Replace the fuel and air filters regularly.
- Adjustment of your vehicle’s idle and timing
- Adjustment of the clutch (on vehicles equipped with a manual transmission)
A Routine Car Tune-Up Protects the Life of Your Car
IF YOUR CAN IS HAVING COMPLICATIONS SUCH AS:
- Poor gasoline mileage
- Slow acceleration
- Engine sounds appears: knocks, or pings
- Noticeable electrical issues
- Air flow issues
A COMPLETE TUNE-UP DONE BY OUR CERTIFIED TECHS IN PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL CONSISTS OF:
- Inspecting the distributor cap and putting in a new one if required
- Replacing the air filter
- Switching out the gas filters
- Installing new spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Checking the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves
- Switching out Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if plugged
- Examining the blades and installing a new rotor if the old one has splits, burning or carbon build-up
- Inspection and filling all fluids
BAYSHORE TIRE & SERVICE CENTER OFFERS AUTOMOTIVE TUNE-UPS IN PORT SAINT LUCIE, FLAt Bayshore Tire & Service Center we know that preventative maintenance such as tune-ups can go a long way in saving money over the life of your vehicle. Make an appointment for a tune-up today at Bayshore Tire & Service Center in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas, to avoid car problems and extend the life of your car! Bayshore Tire & Service Center is thrilled to be your local choice for tune-ups, preventative maintenance, and tires in Port Saint Lucie, FL and surrounding areas.
- Tire Installation
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Battery Replacement
- Oil Change
- Brake Service
- Engine Repair
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Service
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Air Filter Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Auto Preventive Maintenance
- Muffler Repair
- Fluid Check
- Auto Air Conditioning Service
- Fleet Management
- Trailer Service